Sunday, February 8, 2009

God is neat.

yea, this is real overdue. but long story short. i have been in Thailand for the past 2 months leading a DTS outreach and God is continue to literally just change my life. its so great.

Today is our final day here and this week was our debrief week to relfect on how sweet God is and what He has done in each of us the past 2 months. and one day we were to answer the question, "where are you doing and why are you going" and here is my response from my personal journal.

i am going to thailand because i know and trust that God has something huge for me. God has a way of being so rediculous. but in the best way possible. i love my maker so much. to me, what is the point of worrying about what is going to happen in the future. i am just wasting my time, literally. because if i dwell, i will not get that time back. ever. i have one life here on earth and how will i be a world changer if i am by myself asking God, how or when or why or where or what or who. His word says that He will be with us. its so simple! "i will be with you" how comforting! there are millions and millions of followers doing work for the body of christ but God knows bobby bo. He has a plan specifically designed for me. who can stop God's plans? no one. nothing. God is everywhere. he is in the air. he is in the trees and in the leaves. he is in the water and in the mountains. he is in the valleys and the fields that cover hthis world. He is living inside of me. living inside of us each. my make is huge. my maker is awesome. my maker has dreams and desires designed for bobby. how great is that. real great.


and then the day after, i posed the question..what do you want to give praise to God for and what are you thankful for in this time...

i want to praise the father for just bringing me back here. im thankful for the way God has used myself and the team to fulfill the great commission according to his will. it was really showing how faithful he is and all the goodness that He is. he is goodness and love. 1john talks all about that love. love! love! love! "we love because he loved us first. 1john 4:19. he loved us FIRST. we were in his mind before our own parents minds. we were are and always will be his dream. his lift. his soldier. i love that. that he chose me specifically fo thailand from december 7 til february 9. everyday he used me. whether i felt it or not. he used me. he used the team to minister to thousands of people. thats so sweet. how many people we were able to witness to. build relationship. build into lives. minister into hearts. fulfill his will. plant his seeds. soooo good!

what im thankful for...

finances for outreach.
open doors.
at peace heart
God fulfilling his promises.
brittanys heart for worship
chris' gentle heart
JK's precious life.
yann's firm faith
manon's elegance.
beka's warm mother heart
bethany's passion for freedom of thai people.
mon (translator) heart to be a light for her own people.
the way my maker loves
brokenss for his people
freedom
answered players
the way he listens. cares. wants to fulfill our desires.

thanks God. you are a real classy and stand up guy
.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i just love you, kid.