Thursday, February 26, 2009

its all about You.

im continuing to see that its not about me. obviously. its never about us. its all about Jesus. for real. its all about Jesus. here is a guy, a real dude, who came down, nothing special about him. he had no beauty had no majesty. had nothing about him that would make us desire him (isaiah 53:2). just a dude. but then this ordinary guy died for us. he took all of our crap. all of our stuff. our worries. our sins. our desires. he took it all upon himself, and humbly layed down his life so that we can be a free people. so that we could enter into relationship with our God. the big man. the creator of the heavens and earth. how selfless. how amazing. how blessed are we to of had someone who cared enough about his neighbors. past-present-future. thousands of years in the future neighbors. he cared that much. 

i want to live like that. i want to continue to daily take up my cross and surrender it all to my maker. 

God, i thank you for this life you have given to me. plese help me never take advantage of it no matter my circumstances. i just want to stay in a constant satisfaction of who you are and what you are always doing in me, through me and around me. thank you for your everlasting love. youre amazing.

love. bobby bo.




No comments: