Thursday, September 4, 2008

number one

something that i have been trying to get my mind around lately that i will never or nobody on earth will ever understand is one question. why is God so good to us? seriously now. i just don't get it and i love that. that is exactly the kind of relationship i want and need with anyone. someone who will constantly do what it takes to make me draw closer and want more and more with each day that passes by us. it just completely expands my mind just thinking about why did God choose me, really. why did God think that i, bobby bo, was "good enough". what qualified me to walk with Him? all i know is that im real glad that it happened. 

with this journal i am hoping to really dive into my thoughts and get them down. and i hope that it will be a source of encouragement to myself and to others to see what is going on and what blessings are so present in my life. and with each post i hope to post atleast one picture and one verse or lyric that is on my heart at that moment. so with that, welcome to my life. 



you said there was nothing left down here
well i roamed around the wasteland and i swear i found something.
i found hope, i found God.
i found the dreams of the believers
oh, God! save us all.

3 comments:

funkyaxe said...

dude, welcome to the blogosphere! looking forward to reading what you have to share bro...

by the way, BEAUTIFUL picture! where was it taken? and by whom?

Amy said...

hoorah! welcome buddy :)

Eeva said...

go bobby! i'm looking forward to read what you are gonna write here.